Monday, December 8, 2008

SKYDIVING!











Johnny and I got our chance to sky dive the next morning of our trip. Because we already went through all the pre-dive information we went right up in the plane when we got there. The 30 minute plane ride was the worse part f it all. Johnny got in the plane first meaning I was jumping first. As we climbed in the plane I could see their altitude dials going up and I started to worry. I wasn’t terrified though until the door opened on the side of the plane. I didn’t even have time to think and we were out of the plane. The free fall was by far the best part of it all. It didn’t seem like 120mph (although they said that’s how fast we were going). It was awesome & I was so scared! I would do it again though…I don’t really know what would make someone want to jump out of a perfectly good plane, but we did it & it was AWESOME!

Oh, and we landed in a field of cows. For some reason, I thought that was hilarious!

No comments: